The First 1000 Days Conference
About this event
Partnering with parents and caregivers to foster wellbeingthefirst1000daysconference.com.au
Marymead, Perinatal Wellbeing Centre and Tresillian QEII Family Centre, will come together for the first time, to present The First 1000 Days Conference on Tuesday, 8th November, 2022 at the Canberra Southern Cross Club, Woden for health professionals working with expectant parents and families with newborns and toddlers. The aim of the Conference is to facilitate open and constructive dialogue based on evidence and practice so as to foster a better understanding of perinatal mental healthcare and early parenting support. It is proudly supported by the ACT Government.
As a sector we have continued to evolve, reflect and adapt services like never before to respond to natural disasters as well as the unprecedented times of COVID-19. Now more than ever it is important to pause and reflect on how these experiences may impact children, families and the community overall.
Please join us on for The First 1000 Days Conference to focus on how as professionals, we can unite to understand, support and foster well-being holistically for families with children from conception to 24 months. Sub-themes include:
- Parental mental and emotional health during pregnancy and beyond to give baby the best start in life.
- Child development in the First 1000 days that shape their brains, bodies and emotions throughout their life.
- The role of environment, culture and relationships in a child’s life.
Your registration to the conference includes:
- Access to the full speaker program
- Coffee & tea on arrival
- Morning tea
- Delicious lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Networking drinks at the conclusion of the Conference
We’re currently developing an exciting program of Speakers to be updated progressively in coming months.
The First 1000 Days Conference will be a highlight of 2022 Perinatal Mental Health Week! We look forward to meeting you.
Visit the conference website at https://thefirst1000daysconference.com.au/
Date and location
8th November 2022
- Canberra Southern Cross Club, Woden, 92-96 Corinna Street, Phillip ACT, Australia
- Earlybird (before 15th October): $150.00(GST included)
- Full Price : $180.00(GST included)
Sorry, no places remain